New Picture
Well, someone done did it! They said that my original picture made me look like I was lonely, pathetic, and sad with that half smile that I had. So ...
I changed it. I think I like it better. Tell me what you think ...
Original

New

Vote for the one you like best and I will change it!
Vote fast, vote often!

8 Comments:
A shirtless picture would be best, but I'll settle for the second one...
new pic yes
I don't think you look lonely and pathetic, I think you look thoughtful and intriguing. All that glitters is not gold, and all that smiles isn't happy -- but then again this is coming from someone Ms. S'ghetti has already pegged as a smirker, so take it for what you will.
Frankly, I think they're both cute and good representations of the guy I've met in person a couple times.*
The first one makes me want to pull up a chair, order a glass of tea, and say, "so... tell me about yourself, I know there's something interesting underneath that smirk, so 'fess up".
The second one makes me want to jog over and say, "Heya d00d, let's go bowling - first beers are on me!"
Both of which are legitimate.
I guess it just depends on how you feel about them and what you want your "public face" to be on this blog. If you're a compromise-type guy, I'm sure it's not difficult to upload a pic, so maybe rotate them every week or so.
*okay i admit i like the fuzzy face in the first one a tad bit more :-)
Tell the truth spank boy...
The first pic makes you want to not look directly into Scotty Pants's eyes.
The second makes you want to... go for a ride.
I personally think pic 2 shows the devilish side of your personality... While pic1 is the angel side.
So are you a devil or an angel today?
I vote for the new one...
The old one -- and I am just a random person who ran across your page.
Hmmmmm, I think you should come to me and show you all the pictures I have of you. Although the 2nd one is better of the two.
NO WAY do you look lonely in the first pic! I really like your smile in the second one, but I love the boyish grin in the first one. Cute and almost innocent. Almost as if you might not actually know what naughty things that man across the room you're looking at is planning to do with you. Oh. Or is that just me?
Post a Comment
<< Home