Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Work Calls ...

I just want to apologize for the erratic posts lately. I am in a 'crunch' time at work right now and everything is due, dealing with two sets of external auditors, one set of internal auditors and more items on my 'To-Do' list then sparkly items in Liberace's wardrobe. I have a few days off before a hell week (11/28 to 12/2) I will probably not post much that week.

So if anyone asks ...

No, I am not in the hospital (yet).
No, I am not traveling.
No, I am not trussed up somewhere.
No, it is not a Rugby injury.
No, I have not died.
No, you cannot have this blog.
No, I will not dress in drag.
No, well ... just because I said No.

HUGS! Thanks for understanding.

2 Comments:

At November 22, 2005 9:10 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Never fear, the blecretary is here! I don't want your blog, but I will be happy to hi jack it for a while.

 
At November 26, 2005 4:04 PM, Blogger buff said...

I feel your pain. You just don't have the time. We miss you but we understand. Big hairy muscle hugs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home