Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Blecretary (Blog Secretary) Entry #1

Hello All,

Ms. S' Ghetti here for Scotty AKA Mr. Pants...

He is fine and well, and it seems that he has survived his trip to and from the homeland.

Our dear friend is trying to make up for his time off of work by being super productive. Thus, he has given up all of his blogging time and exchanged it for more time to crunch numbers... Boring, I know. But seeing as how I have more free time on my busy days than most people do on their weekends, I will be guest blogging for him today.

Don't feel sad, fellow blog readers, Scotty has all of us in his thoughts, and to show us all how much he cares, it seems that Mr. Pants has brought all of us Texans a little gift- a souvenir if you will. What is it you ask?!?

For all of you in the DFW area, place your hand (or any appendage) outside. Do you feel the brisk coolness in the air?!? That is from Scotty. Personally I preferred the heat wave, because I have not yet done my fall and winter shopping... But we shall not look a gift horse in the mouth, so lets all say thank you to Mr. Pants... And lets all tell him to stop being so damn productive.... And send him lots of love, because he has numbers dancing in his head right now... You can leave all messages, as usual, in the comments area. He will greatly appreciate them.

1 Comments:

At November 16, 2005 5:46 PM, Blogger Coach Leahy said...

Welcome back, Scotty.

Don't hurry, as more time with the lovely and talented 'sghetti is always appreciated. She's got it going on, if you know what I mean, Scottster.

Anyways, I have to tell you Texans to sack up a wee bit about the weather. The wind is already howling outside my window at LLWHQ (Leahy Lounge World Headquarters, for the uninitiated) and the temperature is dipping into the 30s at night. Not bad for a little break room nipple through the sweater gazing, but I've got all winter for that. What I'd like right now is one or two more weeks of 60 degree weather....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home