Monday, October 24, 2005

7 minute post

I have 7 minutes inbetween meetings right now. So here it goes:

Weekend in review:

Oh My God BECKY! Had a blast on Saturday playing a "friendly" game of Rugby. I played for one team (the red jerseys) and at half time went off the field to let a few others join. I was called back on the field by the second team (the black jerseys). The Red Jerseys were calling me a whore. (Rugby term = Whore = playing for a team that is not your own.) While whoring (heheh I just like typing that) I scored two trys (basically touchdowns). The Red Jerseys were pissed at me.

Washed clothes like mad, dried clothes a little slower. Between everything that was going on on Saturday I tried to complete my wash. Did not finish packing for my trip until 5:30 am Sunday morning.

Went shopping for a cumberbund and bow tie (black and pink) for the HRC Black Tie Event. Work gave me a ticket for free. Whee! Got some pissy buttons and cufflinks (silver and pink). More on this one later.

Almost was late to the airport. Flight was delayed and I made it to NC safely.

Spent most of Sunday with family and realize that I miss them greatly.

That is all for now. Gotta run to another audit!

2 Comments:

At October 24, 2005 6:17 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Black and Pink Cumberbund?

Does it match your prom date's dress?

No just kidding, I am sure it is very dapper.

 
At October 25, 2005 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's your name again? I vaguely remember a friend turned blogger we used to know here in Dallas. Haven't seen him in AGES.

Wonder what happened to him? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home