BUBBLES! and Next Week
I guess I should warn you, over the night Darth Phlegm attacked me again and I have been slinging snot troopers all over the place. Allow me to set the stage: I am in the mens room at work. I waited till everyone was gone to blow my nose. And blow I did! I swear 10 pounds came out. I wiped, checked my beard to make sure I had no danglers. As I started to look at myself in the mirror I breathed out through my nose. What I saw made me laugh so hard I had to hold on to the sink to keep from falling over. To make matters worse, someone stepped into the bathroom and I am to the point of tears, beat red, and laughing. He gave me a strange look and left.
You see them in movies, you might have done it when you were a kid, but I did it: I blew a snot bubble out of my nose. Not just a small protuberance, but an all out, living breathing, bubble-o-slimy goo. I lost it. The little kid inside of me wanted to play with it. The business (stick in the mud) man inside me was horrified that someone could see. The little kid won. With controlled breathes I could make it pulsate. Then it popped. Then the laughter started. Boy, did I need to laugh.
(Okay I know, location joke. You had to be there to witness it. I swear it was funny shit!)
NEXT WEEK
I am leaving for NC on Sunday for work. I am not sure if I am going to be back the following weekend or later. I think I am going to miss Halloween down here which is a bummer. I was going to be Thor, Son of Odin/God of Thunder. If I get back in time, I will send pictures. I might not be posting as regular as I have been, but I will try.
HUGS Ya'll ;)

2 Comments:
OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH
Snot Bubbles! There is something so amusing about snot bubbles.... You brought me to tears on that rendition of the Scott-capades
Disgusting. But quite amusing.
Post a Comment
<< Home