Friday, October 14, 2005

Day In Review - To Do List

Movie Review: The movie Str8 Up, which I saw yesterday, was a really good movie. I know that this one was the first for the producer, but it shows a great deal of talent. I found out that he has since done two other movies (their names escape me at the moment) that I will have to go and see. The movie was put together well but included not one major climax but four (one for each character).

I think I am going to nest some more this weekend in my new place. I want to hang my pictures up, but I cannot seem to find the time or get all the equipment at the same time in the same place. So this is the weekend that I clean the new place up and finally set up the Living room and Dining area.

I also want to start on the Bamboo planter this weekend. I have a small patio that looks out into the parking lot. I want to put a long planter (6 feet long one foot wide) in front of the patio fence so that I do not see the cars and that no one can see in. I am going for “My little private sanctuary” look. I want to paint the planter in a bright red lacquer with either black or chrome accents. I need to seal the wood though. Well, more like waterproof it so that nothing can get through. We shall see what I can find at my dream store: Homo Depot!

Other then that, I am helping a friend move Sunday morning, a Birthday Lunch Sunday afternoon, and a friendly Rugby game on Saturday. If anyone is in Dallas and want to watch a Rugby game (might be touch rugby), come on out to Lake Highlands Park (corner of Buckner and Lake Highlands).

It should be a fun weekend.

OH! I am leaving work in a few minutes to pick up my baby. We have rebuilt him better and stronger. I cannot wait to drive my truck again!

Goal for the weekend:
1-Hang Pictures
-----A Starry Night
-----Red Eyed Tree Frog
-----Lilly Pad Bloom
-----Frog Prince
-----King Kong
-----Mor Mor's Picture
-----Family Photos
2-Get Leather Cord
3-Wrap End of Dowel in Leather
4-Hang Rug/Tapestry
5-Find Picture Frames for (2) Pictures
6-Hang Pictures (2) after Finding Frames
7-Paint the Feet of the Planter

Kærlig Hilsen Ya'll!

2 Comments:

At October 14, 2005 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun without me this weekend. Think we're leaving for Austin early tomorrow morning.

Sorry we'll miss your rugby game.

 
At October 15, 2005 1:56 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Leather cord? Is that for decorating or... Nevermind...

I wanna see rugby, but tomorrow is not my day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home