Friday, December 16, 2005

Wet Cat and Other Fun Things

  1. Last night = Normal
  2. Morning Snooze Alarm = Normal
  3. Frantic Kitty Run Around for Food = Normal
  4. Feeding Kitty the Unruly Children = Normal
  5. Grumpy Stomp into the bathroom = Normal
  6. Grumpy Stomp around the house trying to find clean jeans = Not Normal
  7. Grumpy Stomp back into the bathroom to turn on the shower = Quasi Normal
  8. Wet Cat Streaking through the house after cold water plumpets from the extra high shower head = Not Normal but Freaking Hilarious

I nearly wet myself watching my wet cat try to run on tile floors. Claws have no meaning there. Not to mention the fact that he was in the shower in the first place. (Although, I was thankful he did not claw me in the process.) I heard him sliding into things in the living room before I could compose myself and walk back out there to see if he was okay. I found him hiding behind the big chair next to the window. I take the towel and plop it over him to dry him off. Of course, apologizing for laughing at him and saying soothing words and cursing the evil water.

* PAUSE *

Let me describe the Living Room. I live on the first floor, so that the two windows look out into the parking lot. The Chair sits in front of the windows blocking the view into the Living Room. The window goes from the about 6 inches from the floor to about the same from the ceiling. I have the blinds drawn up so that the cat can sit there and watch the birds in the bushes to the one side.

* RESUME *

As I am toweling off the cat, I look up and notice a neighbor stopped by his car grinning from ear to ear. He waves. He smiles bigger. And I realize that I was getting ready to jump in the shower. I am kneeling in front of the window, toweling off my wet pussy, in the nude. Apparently, the neighbor liked what he saw. So I did what any self respecting individual would have done. I waved, picked up my wet pussy, and went back into the bathroom.

Oh, and I tried not to blush.

4 Comments:

At December 16, 2005 9:37 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Haaaaa Hahahahahahaha

ONLY in the Gayberhood.... Anywhere else and you would have had the police at your door for public indecency.

 
At December 16, 2005 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only you honey, only you.

Did you get his phone number?

 
At December 19, 2005 4:02 PM, Blogger CSCFON said...

I for one am appalled. This deplorable reprehensible behavior about your public nudity offends me. I take personal offense to this. Seriously. I mean, you flaunt your naked nude bare self in a public setting without even ONCE giving me a proper invitation in advance.

 
At December 20, 2005 7:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, that was funny, but I didn't know you liked wet pussy.
Merry Xmas

 

Post a Comment

<< Home