Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Recovery Efforts

I got to go to Physical Therapy today. It was 'fun'.

The best part about it was Dr. Ben. Dr. Ben was touching me all over and ensuring I was properly supported. He even laid himself down on the bed before me and showed me how he wanted me to lay. Unfortunately he is uber straight. But is really adorable and makes me want to just hug him for no apparent reason other then he is there.

He noticed a buldge in my back (a different one) and asked me a few questions. I answered them in a dream like state. Before I knew it he was asking me to lay down on the table and that he was going to "manipulate" me. My mind thought that this could be fun. Until the pain hit.

25 minutes of pushing and pulling and prodding and tears and other fun things, he was able to 'realign' my hip. Apparently, among other things, my hip went out of alignment which caused some of my problems. I felt better when I walked out of the office.

Hurt, battered, bruised ... but better. It did not last long though. I still have to continue to do my exercises and see him again next week. :)

I get to go to Aqua Therapy next. Please Buddha, Odin, God, and all you other infinitely powerful people out there, let it be a handsome strapping man that gets to put me through my paces.

1 Comments:

At June 15, 2006 5:15 PM, Blogger So Not Right said...

you are hoping for an aqua therapist in a speedo aren't you. You will probably get Bertha, The Beast as your therapist instead, but I am sure she will wear a small bikini just for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home