Stuff and Odd Thoughts
I know you all are tired of reading about all the holiday stuff everyone did and where they went and what presents they got and etc.
I am not going to bore you with the intimate details. Suffice it to say, I had an awesome time with my family. I spent a week visiting my brothers and parents. Just to be able to sit and chat with them is an awesome thing. And I had an equally and totally wonderful time with my friends. They keep me going and give me strength to exist away from my family support group. I heart you all.
New Years Resolution: Be better to myself to allow me to be even more of a friend to those that I care about. The thought behind this resolution is that if I am dead, it is kind of difficult to be a friend. I do not accept haunting someone as being their friend. Plus, I might see things in ghostly form that I should not be seeing. But on the other hand, it would make for an interesting blog from the other side stories.
Other New years Resolution: Be aware and accept who enters into my life and to accept those that see fit to leave my life. This is more to allow those that no longer wish to be around me a chance to leave and to allow those that want to get to know me to enter into my life. This can be as friends or lovers. Not that I am looking for a lover, but I will accept it when the universe deems me fit to have one.
Third New Years Resolution: This one cannot be printed in any format due to the saucy nature of it and the fact that I secretly want it to be true. I am a tease, I know it.
I have been debating on a new vehicle for myself. Trading in my other vehicle for something new and shiny. I cannot decide on an Element (Honda) or a Wrangler (Jeep). I like them both for different reasons. I am trying to get the universe to decide for me, but it isn't happening. Maybe you (the readers) can post your opinion.
That is it for me today. It is Friday. :) That is all I am saying.

3 Comments:
Element.
Element.
Element.
Element.
Element.
Seriously, Element. I didn't know you were even still debating
Car what? I'm still running through the possibilities on your third resolution.
Honda Element for sure
Post a Comment
<< Home