Fuckin', Feedin', Financin'
Rule number 1: Am I fuckin' you? If the answer is no, go to Rule number 2.
Rule number 2: Am I feedin' you? If the answer is no, go to Rule number 3.
Rule number 3: Am I financin' you? If the answer is no, then go to Rule number 4.
Rule number 4: You do not own stock in my life, therefore, why, the fuck, do I have to tell you anything?
*Stepping up on Soap Box*
AIDS is a horribly sad epidemic in how it affects lives, family and friends. But, it is an epidemic in BOTH the hetro and homo communities. It is not restricted to one side and it is not a "Given" in the equation that all homo's have it.
It irritates the ever-living shit out of me that when a gay man has the sniffles, everyone points at them and screams to the hills, "Oh my GOD! He has AIDS!" (or some variant of HIV and T-cell count that causes problems).
If a hetro gets sick, they get sick. Not that they have cancer, bubonic plague, tuberculosis, polio, mono, scarlet fever, leprosy, mad cow disease, avian flu, SARS, toe fungus or any variation thereof ... They are just sick. It happens from time to time.
OH MY GOD, BECKY!?!?!?!? Guess what? Homo's get sick from time to time too. Some have predisposition to certain illnesses, some just do not take care of themselves when they feel they are getting sick, and some, well, claim sickness just to get out of work.
*Stepping down off of Soap Box*
Moving on, there is no show to be seen here. Buh-Bye, love ya, mean it. Now git.
Oh, come back tomorrow for a non-soap box post.

4 Comments:
You're already pretty damn tall. Do you really NEED the soapbox? ;)
I can't tell you how many times due to my weight problems in the past, that everyone would assume that I was dying. Get the sniffles, flu, pneumonia or something and I'm on my death bed. I loved it though when people would ask me in the hush hush voice, "are you...ya know, sick?" I would always respond with, "If you're referring to HIV, then yes I already have it thanks!" I hate that so many people assume just because a gay man isn't feeling well or sick, OR is skinny/thin that they're dying of AIDS.
Fuckers can go to hell in my opinion.
Wish there was room for all the lilliputians on your soapbox.
Take a bow for that rendition of "Scotty's Soap Box"
Hi! Haven't heard your voice in a whopping thirty six hours, and I just do not know how to feel about that.
Can I answer yes to question 1?
Post a Comment
<< Home