I'm Bored, Tell me a Story
Sometimes, you need a friend to give you that break during the day just to be able to make it to quitting time. I
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
Rebecca: I am bored, and I don't want to do what I need to do, so tell me a story.
Scott: Once upon a time there was a little pixie named Runa. Now Runa was a little big for being a pixie and was not as lithe and sneaky and light on her feet as the other pixies.
But she was a happy pixie that made her family smile.
One day, Runa was skipping along the river next to her house playing with the butterflies. When along came the a group of other pixies, the A List Pixies to be exact.
As they were sauntering over to Runa, she thought, "They are coming to torment me again". Out of no where a small, smelly troll-ite thing came and scooped up the A List Pixies.
Runa debated for what seemed like eternity, "Do I help them or laugh at them?" Without another moment to lose, Runa ran forward and in a ninja-like-death-defying move, toppled the troll-ite thing down into the gorge where it broke its neck and shit itself.
The A List pixies, having been flung from the troll-ite's hand as he fell, stood up and walked over to Runa to thank her for saving them.
Runa smiled broadly as they approached, kicked them in the 'nads and giggled as they crumpled to the ground. As Runa walked away she said, "Yes, I am an evil bitch".
The End
Rebecca: YAAAAAAAY! I was going to protest when she saved them, but I figured I would allow you to finish
Scott: I am going to post that on my blog

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home