Wildly Whirling Wicked Whereabouts
So, You thought I was dead / on hiatus / never going to post again / yada yada woo woo woo / etc / insert witty saying here ...
Well, I am back! (ish). Lots has happened so I will give you the long and short of it. I have been looking for other positions within the company. I was lucky enough to fall into one that will be relocating me to Chicago full time. I am in the wonderful transition stages where you do not belong to either city. There is a story of my "First day in Paradise" that will be posted later. Suffice it to say that it can only get better. I have have numerous Back Problems (minds out of the gutter please) and several other important things that are finally going well for me. *le sigh* Just trying to get into the swing of things again. More later ...
HUGS AND LOVE FROM TEXAS/ILLINOIS

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home