Saturday, August 26, 2006

sdrawkcaB efiL eviL

I think you should live your life backwards.

You should start out dead and get it out of the way.

Then, you wake up in an old age home feeling better every day.

You get kicked out for being too healthy; go collect your pension, then when you start work, you get a gold watch on your first day.

You work 40 years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.

You drink alcohol, you party, you're generally promiscuous and you get ready for High School.

You go to primary school, you become a kid , you play, you have no responsibilities, you become a baby, and then...

You spend your last 9 months floating peacefully in luxury, in spa-like conditions; central heating, room service on tap, larger quarters every day, and then, you finish off as an orgasm.

I rest my case.

(Hint: read title backwards)

5 Comments:

At August 26, 2006 1:50 PM, Blogger So Not Right said...

I am with you on this one!

 
At August 27, 2006 11:20 PM, Blogger CSCFON said...

Personally I wouldn't want to spend my entire life just waiting to get stuffed into a vagina. But maybe that's just me.

 
At August 27, 2006 11:20 PM, Blogger CSCFON said...

(Oh, and by the way. You backwardsly misspelled your headline.)

 
At August 28, 2006 9:41 AM, Blogger Mr Pants said...

Damn - live spelled backwards is evil and I mispelled evil! *le sigh*

 
At September 02, 2006 8:43 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

You, dear scotty, are genious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home