Life Happened
I am sitting at work and just a few moments ago an understanding came over me that I had a free 15 minutes to do with as I please. I stepped out to check what everyone else is doing in the Blog-O-Sphere. (Just let me tell you, Boy-o-boy, is there a lot of hoopla going on out there.)
I read through my top 10 blogs and got a giggle, some tears, a sexy grin and a few other emotions that I needed to experience. And then I stumbled upon an overgrown weed infested little space on the internet known as "WhoPungFloo". I have not disowned the site, it was ... well ... Life Happened.
I have been busy (yeah, we all have been busy) doing things for friends and for myself. I have been cleaning, painting, dog sitting, cat napping, balancing budgets, designing websites, reading about the power of Hado, fixing my car (with some help), dealing with stress, sleeping, job hunting, stressing over job hunting, working, playing under the cover monster with my cat (those that have cats understand this), trying to find my way in life, getting caught up with family, needing to get caught up with friends, drinking way too much coffee, Sunday brunch with friends at BULI, Oscar Party, Rugby practice, Rugby games, realizing that I am not the nasty things that someone told me I was, helping those who need my expertise, and taking control of everything that I am doing and doing for the purpose of helping friends and loved ones out AND with the added benefit of helping me out.
Yeah, life happened. I am glad it did. I needed it. HUGS!

1 Comments:
Three cheers for life happening.
Post a Comment
<< Home