Blarg-Eck
Last week I was sick as a dog. Started feeling funky on Sunday night and Monday it hit. Spent two days in bed literally. It was one of those "you have to get better to die" feelings. And for the next six days spent it sleeping and coughing.
It is always wonderful when the Doctor tell you, "Yeah, you got that nasty strain of the flu that is going around. If you would have come in earlier I might have been able to help you." Excuse me? If I knew I was going to be sick, or did something that would make me sick, then yeah I would change it. Unfortuantely Miss Cleo was unavailable for me to call up and get the DL on my health. Pppbbbttthhh!
I am much better now. I can breathe through one nostril with consistent results (although the nostril switches on me from time to time) with no problems and I stopped giving birth to 10 lb snot babies in the morning.
p.s. The Apartment Search continues ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home