Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Post Number 1


Such a daunting task to begin a blog. To put something down that will intrigue and mystify others so that we all will be giddy with little laughs and chortles. Well enough of that ... Let me just tell you who I am. I am a 33 year old, single, gay, male living in Dallas, Texas at the moment. Do I like it? No. I did it because of a job. A good job. So being here against my will, I found some very good people to hang out with. And I think I finally found my niche of GOOD friends. The types of friends that you could and would call at 3:30 am on a Tuesday to come and pick you up because you ran outta gas on some nasty highway. And even though they would give you grief over it, I would be very happy to see them and they would likewise be happy that I was safe. To my friends, Love ya! Mean it! (Honestly) To my new friends - or friends that I have not met yet ... I cannot wait. Oh, this is me ...










NOTE: need a place for this image to post a new blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home